Parenting 101: How to deal with child's tantrums
These days, children are a way
different. Techies, gadgets, Televisions and others.. We can say that they grow
faster as we compare to 90's kids. Millenial so called.
As I watched my niece, a 5 months old, he
start learning to crawl, able to say some words specially daddy and Ate
(sister). I can say that my daughter was like him at her age.
My kid grow with a busy family due to finances
aid. Mom and dad at work, her grandmother is busy also. Her eldest sibling is
in school. Alloted time was focus by watching youtube/ykids. At first I was
hesitant, how come my child at 3yo, still unable to talk to me. I was thinking
then that she might not understand me as well.
Learn to explore, so I decided speak in
English (our language is Tagalog), there I discover that as a result of
watching online with english language. She was able to talk to me and answer me
as well. But the thing is, when she talk fast, we can't understand her ...
She is nice in terms of giving and
sharing items. Saying thank you and welcome becomes a habit. This is a sort
learning from watching youtube and actual teaching as well.
How do I handle her tantrums despite our busy schedules? I don’t argue with little one. But instead, i tried to get her attention to other things. These kids now love videos, seeing them in the camera can alter they attention from what they want.
Watch here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymzQNR8JRro&t=116s
Comments
Post a Comment